Thursday, January 11, 2007

Self musing

More than a week ago, I turned a year older according to the Gregorian calendar. Much of my thoughts during this day and the days before that was on how to reinvent myself. I need a fresh environment to break away some of my developed bad habits over the years. Among them are procrastination, numerous interests to follow and unfocused thoughts plus tendency to impose higher standards on myself much more than I can cope. These habits are hard to disown and harder still, is the environment needed must be self-generated since I can’t see it coming from anywhere else.

One decision that I’ve made in this exploration is that I will now be more determined.

On the other note, I have practically resign myself to the fact that no matter what have been written in this blog, certains individual will likely feel that it is a punch below the belt, they won't take it as a constructive criticisme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home