Point to ponder
Once again, I broke my silence in the blogsite (and yes, not an elegant one).
First, I support the last week bloodless coup in Thailand. No need to be hypocrite. I rolled on the floor laughing when I heard the standard comments by this so called leader of nations. Even our leader was said he didn't expect this to happen in Thailand. A demon, who invaded another country just for the slight dislike of that country's leader, lumping a few states and called them the axis of evil. Well, the smell of sulphur sure stank coming out from this demon mouth.
Point to ponder : Don't be donkey to this so called democracy or the human right. Some tyrant hid behind the mask of democracy to rule and of course make money.
Second, I don't give a damn to what so ever dialogues, seminars and forums. You can talk till your mouth foams but you lack political power, skills and will to change. To hell with that. You think by condemming the demon will stop him from wagging war with other country?
Point to ponder : Don't waste you time, energy and resources organising dialogues, seminars and forums. Talk nia, no solid action.
Third, I felt for my fellow countrymen, the boys in blue. It was reported that the constable in the police force received a measly pay of RM650 a month, while some leader are reported to have this residence renovated for RM13 billion and now has ask for another RM20 billion to upgrade its security? May I suggest a better and cheaper way of securing the residence. Just build a moat around the castle. And yet, the DG of the Public Services had the cheek to ask the boys in blue to change their lifestyle. May I then ask the Dato' DG, with that kind of pay, what lifestyle have they got? You want them to eat stone, or boiled soup with stone?
Point to ponder : It has been increasing popular among our leaders to ask us change our lifestyle when things go wrong. What about yourself Dato Seri?
First, I support the last week bloodless coup in Thailand. No need to be hypocrite. I rolled on the floor laughing when I heard the standard comments by this so called leader of nations. Even our leader was said he didn't expect this to happen in Thailand. A demon, who invaded another country just for the slight dislike of that country's leader, lumping a few states and called them the axis of evil. Well, the smell of sulphur sure stank coming out from this demon mouth.
Point to ponder : Don't be donkey to this so called democracy or the human right. Some tyrant hid behind the mask of democracy to rule and of course make money.
Second, I don't give a damn to what so ever dialogues, seminars and forums. You can talk till your mouth foams but you lack political power, skills and will to change. To hell with that. You think by condemming the demon will stop him from wagging war with other country?
Point to ponder : Don't waste you time, energy and resources organising dialogues, seminars and forums. Talk nia, no solid action.
Third, I felt for my fellow countrymen, the boys in blue. It was reported that the constable in the police force received a measly pay of RM650 a month, while some leader are reported to have this residence renovated for RM13 billion and now has ask for another RM20 billion to upgrade its security? May I suggest a better and cheaper way of securing the residence. Just build a moat around the castle. And yet, the DG of the Public Services had the cheek to ask the boys in blue to change their lifestyle. May I then ask the Dato' DG, with that kind of pay, what lifestyle have they got? You want them to eat stone, or boiled soup with stone?
Point to ponder : It has been increasing popular among our leaders to ask us change our lifestyle when things go wrong. What about yourself Dato Seri?

4 Comments:
i'm not involve... :P
Saudara,
terima kasih kerana jadi orang pertama memberi komen dalam weblog saya. Walaupun saya tahu saudara tak involve, saya amat terharu dan saya terkejut, tapi that is not the way, kan? Jangan pulak kata I dunno.
i'm shock la..so i'm not involved..huhuhu..saya terharu juga..mintak izin say eklankan tulisan saudara edward di yahoogroups yg saya sertai.. :P bolehkah? bolehkah?
Saudara,
Takyalah nak terkejut beruk. Buatlah apa patut. Saya nak tidur.
I'm not involve.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home