Sunday, February 17, 2013

Life are meant to be lived to the fullest.

It has been almost 6 years since I wrote on this blog. This evening I was talking to an old friend of mine and she suggested that I should vent my frustrations and pour my thoughts in a blog. I told her I have this blog but have not been writing on it for quite some time. After a short thought, I thought to myself that why not give this blog another shot and hence I am here now, writing again. So let's get started. Lately, I have been pondering a lot over certain things. Though I am not wise man, but certainly I have grown enough to know what life is. Most of the thing, it will go not the way we want it to be and definitely it is not a fairy tale with good endings all the time. Perhaps some do have ending at all. There is no background thematic music to sway one’s emotional or feelings of the moment. When things turn up to be something we would not want it to be, most of us will blame ourselves for letting things to grow as they are. Sometimes truth hurts but the more and longer we deny it, the more we are at loss. These are the cold hard facts of life that one has to learn to live with. Well what I have wrote above certainly do make me sound I am losing hope. But I am not and I hope others aren’t too. There are a few things that one will probably not learn in life. For instance, how far we sacrifice for the things that we care until we are really tested and at the time sweet words meant little or nothing. The other thing is we would probably never know how much potential that we have until we try. If we do not make an effort to try, then we will bear the guilt for not realizing our own potential. There will always be hopes and accompanying risks. All I can say is there is no short cuts in life but there are lives cut short. So live the life to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home